Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ME TARZAN!

dennymillertarzan@gmail.com  

In the coming weeks I will be chatting about painless exercise.  My recent book 'ME TARZAN...YOU TRAIN!...WITHOUT  PAIN!" tells how exercise can be fun, affective and painless! 

To improve our health, exercise can be the best medicine known to us.  Exercise to live - not live to exercise.  I  hope I can encourage you to get off the couch and start moving - improving the quality of your life.  My goal is to help you become a healthier, happier person

My next posting will be July 14th.  I look forward to hearing from you and sharing my thoughts and experiences.

Stay healthy!
Denny Miller  
ME TARZAN #12
denny-miller.com

1 comment:

  1. Denny, it's great to know you've started your own blog about healthy living! Congratulations!
    Sincerely,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete