Friday, August 16, 2013

THE WILL OF RIGHTS Posted August 16, 2013

dlmillerxtarzan@cox.neto

It is important that you establish your own WILL OF RIGHTS!  It is your personal declaration of independence!

In previous blog posting, I have suggested ways for you to start moving toward a healthier body, mind and life style.  Have you? 

I have talked about stretching, swimming and walking, without pain.  Hopefully, you have developed a routine that works for you and you are starting to see and feel some positive results.

I have developed a WILL OF RIGHTS for you to use as a guideline. 
  • I WILL EXERCISE WITHOUT PAIN!    RIGHT!
  • I WILL EAT A SENSIBLE, HEALTHY DIET!    RIGHT!
  • I WILL HAVE A QUIET TIME VERYDAY!   RIGHT!
  • I WILL ENJOY MY WORK!   RIGHT!
  • I WILL GET A RESTFUL SLEEP!   RIGHT!
  • I WILL HELP MY LOVED ONES AD FRIENDS!   RIGHT!
  • I WILL GIVE BACK!   RIGHT!
  • I WILL SURROUND MYSELF WITH HEALTHY, HAPPY PEOPLE!   RIGHT!
                    WHERE THERE IS A WILL...THERE IS A WAY!









No comments:

Post a Comment